Sign NPG’s Petition Against Uncontrolled Immigration!
There is little question that the debate over America’s future immigration policies will continue to take center stage in the months ahead. Our country’s leaders are being called on to make known exactly how they are going to address and resolve this nation-changing issue. Sadly, too many of them are unwilling to stand against pro-growth and special interest groups.
They turn a deaf ear to the will of the American people, who demand that we put America’s future first when it comes to immigration. And they gladly cater to the open-border lobby to protect their political careers.
For the sake of our country, it’s time to turn up the volume and work even harder to put America on a safe and responsible immigration and population path. Today, I need YOU to reaffirm that you will continue to stand steadfast with NPG in the months ahead to protect our nation for future generations.
As a dedicated supporter of NPG, you understand how critical it is that we carry on our mission to spread alarm about the exorbitant price of uncontrolled immigration and its subsequent population growth. That is why I am calling on you today to sign our newest petition and pledge your support. In addition, I hope I can count on you to back this action with a generous contribution of $20, $30, or even $50. With your help, NPG will be able to:
- Strengthen and expand our programs, which educate millions of Americans regarding the dire consequences of immigration-driven population growth;
- Be even more aggressive in countering every push for amnesty for illegal aliens – which would shield millions from deportation;
- Demand more accountability from the present immigration system, which has been decimated in recent years; and
- Reinforce the message that immigration will soon become the primary driver of U.S. population growth – which will further damage America’s environment, economy, natural resources, and quality of life.
NPG is eager to continue this must-win fight to advance positive reforms to our dysfunctional immigration system. To make sure we can fulfill our mission, it is vital that we have the funds we need to carry forward all of our critical activities – including placing hard-hitting media ads, interacting with national leaders, distributing NPG Forum papers, and expanding all our-important education programs to name just a few.
Help NPG continue our fight to protect America’s future!
That is why I need you to act immediately and sign the petition, giving us your 2016 pledge of support.
We thank you again for your loyal dedication to NPG. Your continued support today is crucial. Please let me hear from you soon!
World population, now over 7.3 billion, is predicted to rise to 9 billion by 2050, an increase of almost two billion, or 23%, in the short space of only 34 years from now.In the highly unlikely event that per capita greenhouse gas emissions could possibly be decreased by an equal percentage in such a short space of time (a blink of an eye) the total amount of worldwide emission would remain the same!
From this simple illustration it would appear that without drastically reducing the size of world population, there is no solution to the problem.None at all.So then why do our world leaders pretend that there is one?What is to be gained by pretending rather than by proposing a solution that would solve the problem – a reduction in the size of world population to not more than 1- 2 billion?
Latest posts by NPG (see all)
- National Survey Reveals U.S. Students’ Concerns about Population and Environment Issues - December 19, 2017
- NPG Releases New Forum Paper on Millennials’ Impact on U. S. Population Growth and Sustainability - November 14, 2017
- End Sanctuary Cities: Amercian’s Ticking Time Bombs! - November 1, 2017