Our country’s leaders are being called on to make known exactly how they are going to address and resolve this nation-changing issue. Sadly, too many of them are unwilling to stand against pro-growth and special interest groups.
They turn a deaf ear to the will of the American people, who demand that we put America’s future first when it comes to immigration. And they gladly cater to the open-border lobby to protect their political careers.
For the sake of our country, it’s time to turn up the volume and work even harder to put America on a safe and responsible immigration and population path.
Today, I need YOU to reaffirm that you will continue to stand steadfast with NPG in the months ahead to protect our nation for future generations.
As a dedicated supporter of NPG, you understand how critical it is that we carry on our mission to spread alarm about the exorbitant price of uncontrolled immigration and its subsequent population growth.
That is why I am calling on you today to sign our newest petition and pledge your support for NPG’s 2016 agenda. In addition, I hope I can count on you to back this action with a generous contribution of $20, $30, or even $50.
It’s time to pull back the curtain and reveal the charade in which the U.S. Department of Homeland Security works overtime to convince Americans that they are doing “everything possible” to fight out-of-control immigration.
It was recently revealed that despite Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) promise to carry out “large-scale” deportation raids in late 2015, they only arrested 121 illegal aliens – out of more than 100,000 who arrived within the last year alone, all of whom could legally be forced to leave the country!
I’m sure you agree that these minimal efforts cannot continue to be tolerated! Won’t you sign the petition and stand beside NPG as we fight against such deceit?
With your renewed commitment to our goals, NPG will be able to:
- Strengthen and expand our programs, which educate millions of Americans regarding the dire consequences of immigration-driven population growth;
- Be even more aggressive in countering a renewed push for overall amnesty for illegal aliens and a further expansion of President Obama’s executive actions – which would shield millions from deportation;
- Demand more accountability from the present immigration system, which has been decimated in recent years;
- Counter the propaganda of the national media and political leaders, who wrongly push that America needs even more expansive immigration policies; and
- Reinforce the message that immigration will soon become the primary driver of U.S. population growth, which will further damage America’s environment, economy, natural resources, and quality of life.
NPG is eager to continue this must-win fight to advance positive reforms to our dysfunctional immigration system throughout 2016. To make sure we can fulfill our mission, it is vital that we have the funds we need to carry forward all of our critical activities – including placing hard-hitting media ads, interacting with national leaders, distributing NPG Forum papers, and expanding all our-important education programs to name just a few.
Please be sure to also forward this email to friends and family that you feel would be interested in NPG’s message. We offer programs for all ages and interests – including a discounted student membership option – as well as a wide variety of other ways to get involved in our critical mission!
We thank you again for your loyal dedication to NPG. Your continued support today is crucial. Please let me hear from you soon!
World population, now over 7.3 billion, is predicted to rise to 9 billion by 2050, an increase of almost two billion, or 23%, in the short space of only 34 years from now.In the highly unlikely event that per capita greenhouse gas emissions could possibly be decreased by an equal percentage in such a short space of time (a blink of an eye) the total amount of worldwide emission would remain the same!
From this simple illustration it would appear that without drastically reducing the size of world population, there is no solution to the problem.None at all.So then why do our world leaders pretend that there is one?What is to be gained by pretending rather than by proposing a solution that would solve the problem – a reduction in the size of world population to not more than 1- 2 billion?
Latest posts by NPG (see all)
- AMERICA’S ANCHOR BABY PROBLEM IS BALLOONING OUT OF CONTROL! - September 17, 2018
- New NPG Forum Paper Exposes Many Flaws in Refugee and Asylee System - August 30, 2018
- National polls show support for NPG’s position - August 21, 2018